My oufit today: 60s/Pierre Cardin

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Today I was inspired by 'Pierre Cardin' and his use of bright bold colours, clashed together in simple block striped dresses. Heres my take on 60s block colour-


Jumper by H&M
Tights (in mustard) by Red Sun
Leather Brogues (limited edition) by New Look Boutique
Socks from Tesco
Cream leather satchel bag (just seen) by Miss Selfridge

With this outfit I also wore a Navy school style blazer and a fluffy beret for 'french chic' and to keep me warm, as it is cold here in London!!

Check out this Vintage Pierre Cardin blue mongolian goat fur coat!!! :D

http://fashion.1stdibs.com/avl_item_detail.php?id=31848



 
Creative Commons Licence
thelondondollshouse by Collette Farnol is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.